Thursday, January 1, 2009 By: Suzanne

HAPPY NEW YEAR



Happy New Year from Texas everyone! Hope this year will be good to you all.

A recap of the books I've talked about this year. This won't be too long since I just started the blog in September. Also, you'll notice there are more thumbs-ups than downs or so-sos because I simply choose books I'm sure I'll like!


The Dead Zone





The Traveler and Dark River






American Gods, Neverwhere, Good Omens, Anansi Boys






Yarrow







You've Been Warned







Firefly Lane




Book Of the Dead






Sugar Queen







Ender's Game







Twilight





New Moon







The God Delusion






We The Living






Ender in Exile






The Hour I First Believed

1 comments:

Michael said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I can hardly find the time to read (last year of high school). I will pick it up again this summer, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to recommend in 2009. :)

Michael.

Followers