Saturday, January 17, 2009 By: Suzanne

Death of Legend

I know my blog is dedicated to books but it is titled "Storytime" and as stories come in many mediums, I thought I'd break with tradition to talk about the death of a movie and television star. Most people know Ricardo Montalban from Fantasy Island (which I loved as a kid) but he was also one of my favorite characters of all time: Khan. I grew up on both Star Wars and Star Trek movies, loving both. Of course, I'm sure that is easy to figure out based on my love of Sci-fi and fantasy books. My favorite Star Trek movie is The Wrath of Khan and the sole reason is Ricardo Montalban. He plays Khan so wonderfully that I must have watched that movie 20 times. I leave you with some iconic pictures:





And what a lovely picture it is!





0 comments:

Followers