Saturday, January 17, 2009 By: Suzanne

The Friday 56: On Saturday

For my few readers that are participating in this: I'm so sorry! I've been a very bad blog host lately! I'm going to be better about this from now on!


Rules:
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
*Post a link along with your post back to this blog.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.
HAPPY FRIDAY!


So, ironically, my closest book is Eclipse, the third book in the Twilight series. My friend Tammi made me promise I would give it another chance. So here we go:

He rolled his eyes. "I don't think you were in any danger."

2 comments:

LCE said...

And as to Captain Wentworth's liking Louisa as well as Henrietta, it is nonsense to say so;for he certainly does like Henrietta a great deal the best.

Persuasion / Jane Austen

Anonymous said...

Here is my post for this week: http://booksandneedlepoint.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-56-1-16-09.html

Followers