Friday, January 2, 2009 By: Suzanne

Friday 56: 1/2/09


Sorry I missed last week guys but in all the excitement of the holidays (2 people, 5 dogs, and a bird in a small three bedroom house) I forgot!! So here it is, have fun!


Rules:
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
*Post a link along with your post back to this blog.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.
HAPPY FRIDAY!

My closest book was the entire bookshelf, so I just pick up the top one!

Wake up kid it was the Bolshies wanting to get her. Who's out to bump off all the leading White emirgre's?

From City of Shadows by Arianna Franklin

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"That's when I accepted the challenge."

Champions Body for Life
by Art Carey

Followers