Thursday, December 31, 2009 By: Suzanne

Button, Logo, or Something Else?

I am wanting to make a challenge button as nice as some of the ones I see on other blogs and possibly (OH NO!) change my Friday 56 button but whenever I do search for "button maker" all I get are those little, oblong navigation buttons. Am I searching for the wrong thing? Should I be searching for something else? Is the correct term a logo? But that seems like something else entirely. If any of my blogging friends can point me in the right direction I'd be forever grateful, otherwise I'm going to have to figure out how to do something on my computer and I'm just not that talented!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

ok, nevermind, I'm impatient and made my own in Powerpoint. I'm actually kind of impressed! I tried using a free logo generator and it wasn't nearly as pretty as what I made! Hope everyone else with like it too!

Ruthanne said...

If you need any more help, let me know.

Suzanne said...

Thanks, I'm not a very patient person and usually just spend an hour looking up things on the internet until I find my answer instead of waiting for people to respond to my questions. I would spend a lot less time on this crazy machine if I would just let people answer and go do something else!

Followers