Friday, January 1, 2010 By: Suzanne

F56 Optional Logos

Well I was so excited about trying new logos that I didn't waste any time. (And I'm BORED, is school back on yet???) Here are your optional logos for the F56. Use any or all of them. I haven't decided which is my favorite yet, so I'll probably interchange them for awhile until I settle on a fave.



Here's the classic F56 logo












The "Page 56" logo










The Fisheye logo









Fantasy Lovers 56










Contemporary Fiction 56










And Classic Fiction 56








Have fun!

2 comments:

Lori L. Clark Art said...

Isn't creativity catchy? :) I like your new logos!

Suzanne said...

Thanks! The candle in the "classics" logo is actually covering up a hideous sticker but doesn't it look nice! hehe. I love doing things like this.

Followers